First off, it's a keyboard only game. No mouse required and a controller would likely work. The controls are really easy but very intuitive.
- Full town(s) with NPC guards to kill off unwanted threats, merchants, possible quest givers, interesting folk.
- A plethora of monsters to take on and test your might against.
- A stupid amount of hats to acquire that change the very way you play and add new abilities.
- Artifacts that bestow you with abilities of a certain character class and make it easy to change throughout the game's progression.
- Tons of weapons allowing you to play the way you want to play.
- PvP Arena for testing your steel against other players any time you wish.
- Beware the GM. The server admin can connect to the game and log on as GM to change the game before your very eyes. They are capable of setting up new obstacles or spawning a group of enemies or even bosses at any moment. If you see a character with a Halo over their head, run away.